Welcome to Bot Club,
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Funny stuff on the PokerAI forum

4 posters

Go down

Funny stuff on the PokerAI forum Empty Funny stuff on the PokerAI forum

Post by Babylon Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:16 am

Hey Admin,

You are getting some tough luck with the donks trying to use this product. What a Face Don't let those idiots get to you. Your product is awesome man. I learned a lot about botting from using it, and may be even something about poker.

I'm with you man, you helped me a lot, certainly more than the $99 I paid is worth. Honestly, if those idiots have crooked hands, there is no helping them. Smile

Anything you need, just holla...

Babylon

Back to top Go down

Funny stuff on the PokerAI forum Empty Re: Funny stuff on the PokerAI forum

Post by Admin Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:48 pm

Thx Mate...

They ain't gonna get me down, Benjamin Franklin is here with me too. He is rooting for the team Basketball
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://botclub.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniffer Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:14 am

I'll add my support up here as well. I've had nothing but decent support (at all hours) so far and I'm seriously impressed with the product. I'm putting something together that beats any bot Ive used so far hands down !

There's obviously 1 guy (or 1 guy and his alter ego) who is out to get you AI. I assume everyone has had the cracked code PM ? Ignore him and he'll go away eventually

Sniffer

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:15 am

Sniffer wrote:
There's obviously 1 guy (or 1 guy and his alter ego) who is out to get you AI. I assume everyone has had the cracked code PM ? Ignore him and he'll go away eventually

Yeah, he's a total idiot...The guy did not even understand how an array works with his computer science degree....I spent like 36 hours in total trying to help the guy, and when his trial ran out he turned into menacing little wart. I'm not worried about the crack, even if he managed to unpack UPX, all he got was 17000 lines of obfuscated code...Even I can't work with something like that, let alone that idiot No

Hopefully he'll soon decide to go play in a busy intersection, and leave poker to us Cool
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://botclub.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Radius8 Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:20 am

Kill all donks Admin.

Oh wait, don't kill them, we need someone to donk off chips to us.
Radius8
Radius8

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum