I love MaxInMontreal*

Go down

I love MaxInMontreal*

Post by Admin on Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:55 am

I often wonder how people can take the whole Open Holdem thing so seriously. If you examine the history, what they did to Ray is completely and utterly unethical. Blatantly robbed a man of his intellectual property, openly admit it, and everyone is ok with it. OH users prefer to save a hundred bucks, rather than deal with Ray and he is a nice guy. I don't see any logic there at all. Could it be that they are all so broke that the hundred bucks makes them choose to deal with thieving scumbags. Whoever Open Holdem is, I can tell you two thing about him/her. He is a person with absolutely no imagination of his own. Open Holdem is a freaking lame copy of the original. OH, you will go down in history as a copy, a rip, a no name intellectual property thief.

They claim that Winholdem did not take off because Ray was imposing too many rules and limiting their individualism. I tend to disagree. Winholdem did not take off because there is 3 people out of 100 that can make it work, and only two out of those 3 will turn a profit after months of painstaking bullshit. And since Open Holdem is a lame rip of the original, it's rather easy to predict the future.

Oh yes, and now we get to MaxInMontreal, the safe harbor for the thieves so unfairly abused by Rays insanity. Up until recently, and probably still, MaxInMontreal runs OPI on the downlow, because even he probably does not have the patience to make the thing work.

Where is the proof? Well, you can check the OPI forum.

_________________
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 97
Join date : 2008-03-23

View user profile http://botclub.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I love MaxInMontreal*

Post by aquaandi on Fri May 30, 2008 5:51 am

LOL.
Really LOL.
Max is using OHI hahaha.
Hope for Max that his name at the OHI forums is just someone's joke.


I really thought, that OH is a great botting platform.

And i still believe, that the OH-team started their project, because they wanted to deal with the limitations of WH and did not believe in future development.

Anyhow Logical AI also has his point.

aquaandi

Posts : 1
Join date : 2008-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I love MaxInMontreal*

Post by Nick Coldhand on Fri May 30, 2008 6:51 am

Admin wrote:I often wonder how people can take the whole Open Holdem thing so seriously. If you examine the history, what they did to Ray is completely and utterly unethical. Blatantly robbed a man of his intellectual property, openly admit it, and everyone is ok with it. OH users prefer to save a hundred bucks, rather than deal with Ray and he is a nice guy. I don't see any logic there at all. Could it be that they are all so broke that the hundred bucks makes them choose to deal with thieving scumbags. Whoever Open Holdem is, I can tell you two thing about him/her. He is a person with absolutely no imagination of his own. Open Holdem is a freaking lame copy of the original. OH, you will go down in history as a copy, a rip, a no name intellectual property thief.

They claim that Winholdem did not take off because Ray was imposing too many rules and limiting their individualism. I tend to disagree. Winholdem did not take off because there is 3 people out of 100 that can make it work, and only two out of those 3 will turn a profit after months of painstaking bullshit. And since Open Holdem is a lame rip of the original, it's rather easy to predict the future.

Oh yes, and now we get to MaxInMontreal, the safe harbor for the thieves so unfairly abused by Rays insanity. Up until recently, and probably still, MaxInMontreal runs OPI on the downlow, because even he probably does not have the patience to make the thing work.

Where is the proof? Well, you can check the OPI forum.

About the ethical question: we have dealt with the "nice guy" for years, but rarely we could get those much needed fixes/updates we requested. Evidently, his intellectual property was not that great, because (and here you are completely wrong), Openholdem was, yes, a copy of Winholdem in version 1.0, but is now extremely more powerful than Winholdem. The new features that come out weekly in Openholdem are 10 times more than those coming out of Winholdem in one year.

About why Winholdem didn't take off, I agree with you, and I want to point out (not that you said this) that we don't claim that Openholdem WILL take off. We are happy this way, in a restricted community where who contributes is welcome, who doesn't is not requested to stay...

About MaxinMontreal: he already had his forum with Lab1, because the "nice guy" kicked us out of Winholdem forums... "no more Labs here" was his nice kick in the butt. Openholdem (the guy) announced his creation in several places, most of them offered him the "safe harbor", and he choose max's place. To judge from the traffic here, I think Max did the right thing.

About Max and OPI: I'm great friend of Max, and I can tell you for sure that he isn't a coding genius like many others in these forums. I know he comes from OPI and has a long history at using it. So what? Why should he stop if he has a winning profile all automated? He also uses Openholdem of course... I don't get your point.

All in all this post seems a nonsense attack to another botting community... to prove what? Go figure...

Nick Coldhand

Posts : 1
Join date : 2008-05-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I love MaxInMontreal*

Post by Admin on Fri May 30, 2008 10:53 am

Nick Coldhand wrote:
About the ethical question: we have dealt with the "nice guy" for years, but rarely we could get those much needed fixes/updates we requested. Evidently, his intellectual property was not that great, because (and here you are completely wrong), Openholdem was, yes, a copy of Winholdem in version 1.0, but is now extremely more powerful than Winholdem. The new features that come out weekly in Openholdem are 10 times more than those coming out of Winholdem in one year.

About why Winholdem didn't take off, I agree with you, and I want to point out (not that you said this) that we don't claim that Openholdem WILL take off. We are happy this way, in a restricted community where who contributes is welcome, who doesn't is not requested to stay...

Everyone is entitles to their own opinion. Mine is clearly stated in the OP.

Nick Coldhand wrote:
About MaxinMontreal: he already had his forum with Lab1, because the "nice guy" kicked us out of Winholdem forums... "no more Labs here" was his nice kick in the butt. Openholdem (the guy) announced his creation in several places, most of them offered him the "safe harbor", and he choose max's place. To judge from the traffic here, I think Max did the right thing.

Honestly don't care to bring up a bunch of dirty laundry, but from what I hear there were reasons for kicking out the Lab forums. Something about people being scammed, if I remember correctly...

Nick Coldhand wrote:
About Max and OPI: I'm great friend of Max, and I can tell you for sure that he isn't a coding genius like many others in these forums. I know he comes from OPI and has a long history at using it. So what? Why should he stop if he has a winning profile all automated? He also uses Openholdem of course... I don't get your point.

You got it on the money there, you have to be a coding genius to use OH.

Nick Coldhand wrote:
All in all this post seems a nonsense attack to another botting community... to prove what? Go figure...

I'm in the privacy of my forum, just stating my opinions in the 'Anything Goes' section. How's that an attack on you?

_________________
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 97
Join date : 2008-03-23

View user profile http://botclub.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I love MaxInMontreal*

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum